|Designer||Pacific Coast Design|
|Holes/ Par/ Yardage||18 holes par 72 (6883 yards)|
|Location||1.5 hour from Hanoi Center past Noi Bai International Airport|
|Distance||55 km from Hanoi Center|
|Opening time||Open everyday|
|Max. golfers per group||Weekday: 5
Heron Lake Golf Course & Resort Description:
( fun layout good for all golfers)
Heron Lake golf course outside of Hanoi is decent. True to its name the Heron Lake course situated among wildlife areas and most golfers will get frequent sightings of native heron birds. Designed by the same architects as have done Kings Island in Hanoi and Black Mountain in Hua Hin, the Hanoi golf course makes use of water on most holes and extensive greenside bunkering. Turf is the imported Paspalum grass making hitting off both fairway and rough areas not too demanding.
The clubhouse is contemporary in style and features full changing rooms as well as an international restaurant.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates